Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda | View All
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes | View All
- John Kosik, Chairperson
- Cathy Bayer, Trustee Liaison
- Jeff Johnston
- Harry Schildkraut
- Pam Scaletta
- Jack Voltattorni
The Zoning Board of Appeals is responsible for hearing and deciding an appeal from an administrative order, requirement, decision, or determination made by a building inspector under the zoning title. They are responsible for hearing all other matters referred to it upon which it is required to decide under the zoning title and to report its recommendations to the Village Board. Additionally, the Zoning Board of Appeals holds public hearing for variance requests.
The board consists of seven members, who shall be residents and appointed by the mayor with the consent of the Village Board. The mayor may appoint the same members to the Zoning Board of Appeals as are appointed to the Plan Commission, with the approval of the Village Board.
- Compensation: None
- Term: All members are appointed to serve five-year terms
- Municipal Code Book: Title 2, Chapter 3
- Village Staff Liaison: Chris Heinen, Director of Community Development
- Additional Information: The Zoning Board of Appeals serves in an advisory capacity to the Village Board