Halloween Candy Grab
Saturday, October 24
Put on your Halloween costume and come to Community Park to “grab” your pre-prepared goodie bag of Halloween treats! Register for a 20-minute time slot to join us for games and a costume contest. Cloth face coverings are required at this event. Masks of costumes do not count as a face covering.
Registration is required for children; two (2) adults may attend with registered child for free. Open to Hawthorn Woods residents only. Registration is limited. Face coverings must be worn by all event attendees and social distancing must be practiced.
$5/child; Hawthorn Woods Residents Only
Thank you to our SPOOKtacular sponsors!
Thank you to our BOOlicious sponsors!
Keeping our community safe during this pandemic is our number one priority. The following precautions are in place for this event.
- The event is being held outdoors.
- Registrants must register for a time slot. This will help control attendance.
- All attendees must check-in and confirm:
- they have not had a fever above 100.4 degrees, felt sick, or experienced symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- they are not waiting on COVID-19 test results.
- they have not been exposed to anyone who tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- All in attendance must wear a cloth face coverings. Masks of costumes do not count as a face covering.
- All attendees should practice social distancing and limit close contact from those who do not live in the same household as them.
- Individuals considered high-risk for COVID-19 are encouraged not to attend.
- Goodie bags will be prepared in advance for participants to "grab" and go. Staff will take the appropriate precautions when preparing the goodie bags including: washing their hands, wearing gloves, and wearing a face covering or shield. Pick-up of the goodie bags will be contactless.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.