Business Continuity Work Group
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda | View All | 2017 Meeting Calendar
- 10:00 a.m.
- Third Thursday every other month
- Village Hall (2 Lagoon Drive, Hawthorn Woods, IL 60047)
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes | View All
The purpose of the Business Continuity Work Group is to create, design, test and implement a plan to continue public service in the wake of certain emergency or disaster situations. The objective of the Business Continuity Work Group will be to continue operations of the Village within a reasonable time frame, depending upon the situation, department and time of year.
- Kristin Kazenas, Chairperson
- Donna Lobaito, Secretary
- Chief Jennifer Paulus
- Neil Morgan
- Steve Riess, Trustee
There are six members, appointed by the mayor with the consent of the Village Board.
- Compensation: None
- Term: All members shall serve at the pleasure of the mayor and Board of Trustees as there are no set term limits
- Village Staff Liaison: Kristin Kazenas, Chief Financial Officer/Human Resources Director
- Additional Information: The Business Continuity Work Group serves in an advisory capacity to the Village Board